"Sprinnt sets the standard for indoor cycling classes in Melbourne in my opinion (I have been to 7 different places)...I will keep coming"
“Brilliant venue, brilliant bikes, brilliant support staff, brilliant atmosphere..., healthy food and good coffee, brilliant instructors.....Only one word can describe Sprinnt.....Brilliant!!!”
"The Sprinnt experience begins the moment you walk through the front door. Everything about Sprinnt is class, from the friendly customer service, to the high quality spin bikes, to the professional and knowledgable instructors. Sprinnt is 5 stars!"
“Another amazing session at Sprinnt...
well worth venturing out for, braving the heart!!! Sprinnt feels more like a bunch of friends getting together to get fit and having fun doing it than a normal gym! And let’s not mention the bikes - never used such top rate equipment. Pure inspiration!”
“Professional, friendly, dedicated, results focused, entertaining, energising, challenging and above all else...always fun. Deserves 6 stars!”
“Fantastic cycling studio! staff are very friendly & everyone who participates always walks out with a smile of satisfaction. Instructors are extremely friendly & more importantly motivating. Walk away feeling fantastic. Highly recommended. Cant wait for the next class!”
We bring every aspect of Indoor Cycling to its best
Sprinnt is a dedicated Indoor Cycling studio brand that brings every aspect of Indoor Cycling and Spinning to its best. Our mission is to make you happier, stronger, fitter and leaner so you continuously improve your health and live longer. Therefore, we’ve designed every feature of the business to complete the full, unique and best Indoor Cycling experience:
- Exceptional and fun indoor cycling classes as well as themed classes: music, culture, age, group games, fitness performance and many others.
- Athletic, educated and the ‘best inspiring indoor cycling instructors’ that will drive you to achieve your results. We set an example and make you enjoy every second of each class.
- The world’s best and most professional spinning bikes that you wish you could ride forever.
- A high end sound system playing music that harmonizes perfectly in each class design. Music that will inspire you to accelerate and make you so happy you’ll want to dance.
- Studios that simply make you want to move in with us. Specifically designed to provide the best indoor cycling experience.
- An interactive online system that lets you reserve your bike, select the instructor’s class, purchase your most suitable package or membership from any computer or mobile device outside and in the studio.
- Flexible pricing that is suitable to be purchased per use.
- The most efficient way to lose / control weight, enhance energy, develop fitness and stay healthy and happy.
- Our customers are fully involved - your requirements and what you like feeds the design of our classes.
- Your outcomes and progress are measured.
- We train you, educate you and facilitate the path for your holistic and healthy lifestyle.
- Health and Fitness is our life Style
- Indoor Cycling is our passion
- We set an example, inspire and practice what we preach
- We believe in a holistic approach – better life style with fitness, fun, health and community involvement.
- Fast results with sustainable, safe and long term approach.
- We train you and we educate you so you can continuously improve your fitness, health and life style.
Once you sit on the Bike everything changes
Sprinnt For Your Health
Our mission is to make you happier, stronger, fitter and leaner so you can continuously improve your health and live longer. Spinning / Indoor Cycling is one of the most efficient, non-impact and safe forms of exercise to get you fitter, leaner, stronger and faster. That in turn introduces health benefits such as reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and many more. Furthermore, it introduces mental benefits such as improved mood, decreased stress, increased energy, decreased fatigue and assists you in getting a good night’s sleep, ability to maintain a healthy weight, increased self-esteem and feeling of achievement. These outcomes have been experienced by many people worldwide that have been involved in indoor cycling / spinning over 30 years since it was established. Spinning / Indoor Cycling is suitable for a wide range of ages (from 14 - to over 80 years old). It is suitable for any fitness level and is considered to be one of the physical activities which requires a short length of time in order to improve your fitness level. It is a form of group exercise that will cause you to develop excellent aerobic abilities, endurance and strength (utilizing the body's largest muscle groups; the glutes, quads and hamstrings as well as your core muscles) whilst burning the maximum amount of calories in a particular amount of time (around 400-700 calories in 45 minutes). This form of exercise releases endorphins which literally makes you happier!
Sprinnt is the outcome of passion for health, fitness and Spinning / Indoor Cycling. By bringing every aspect of indoor cycling to its best and providing the best environment with the most effective exercise with a community and personal touch, healthy lifestyle education most importantly fun, we maximise the outcomes and consequently their health benefits.
The main reasons why a large proportion of today’s population maintain an unhealthy lifestyle on a day to day basis are:
- The lack of basic knowledge of what is good food and what is bad food.
- The food industry is constantly producing and heavily marketing unhealthy choices. Furthermore, many foods are engineered to be addictive (i.e. full of sugar and salt).
- Lack of basic knowledge with regards to the connection between fitness and health.
- Being a victim of our old habits.
- Constantly being under pressure by friends and within the family.
Controlling your nutrition and ensuring that you are consuming fresh, low in saturated fat and high in vitamin and mineral food as well as getting a wide variety of vegetables, fruit, wholegrains, lean meats (or meat alternatives) etc, not only improves your physical health but also increases your energy levels so that you’re getting more out of life and reduces the risk of various diseases such as heart disease and diabetes. An ongoing healthy lifestyle also supports a healthy immune system so that your body is more resistant when fighting bacteria.
In this article, we are not able to cover everything to a great depth; however we provide a framework that will guide you to be able to start to address the most important aspects of healthy living that will help you and us to achieve your goals.
The first step is to identify what is right and what is wrong in your day to day nutrition. It is important to start from the basics. This can be done by checking how much sugar you are consuming on average per day to start. It is easily found in the amounts you add to your coffee and tea and sugar that is integrated in other food that you eat during the day. Multiply that by 30 and then again by 12 and it will be clear and a lot more vivid just how much sugar you are consuming on monthly and annually. Naturally, we’re not supposed to consume processed or artificial sugar at all. Do the same calculations for the amount of saturated fat you are consuming per day, per month and per year. There are other nutrition aspects that are important to address however it is important to start from the basics. We will continue to educate and share knowledge however it is highly important to learn more about it and educate yourself.
As we mentioned before, the food industry is a major contributor in this issue. We need to learn how to deal with it so that in time the food industry will have to adapt to smarter consumers who demand quality and healthy options. Until then lets utilize the basic regulations that the food companies are obligated to which is providing nutritional information on each product they produce. Start to read these labels, we recommend to avoid products which do not display the nutritional information clearly and/or is confusing. It should be simple enough so that you can make the healthy decision not to buy and keep in your house products high in sugar, high in fat, which contain preservatives and are processed. In general, we recommend avoiding this and going for basic and natural products.
Being active is something that our bodies require naturally. The modern lifestyle suppresses the capability and capacity to complete the minimum amount of physical activity that we require. To deal with this we need to evaluate our day to day lifestyle and find small changes that we can apply in order to increase the amount of time that we’re active. Another aspect that is highly important and crucial to deal with this situation is to choose a fitness activity that is safe, efficient, and productive. Sprinnt’s classes are designed to provide the most efficient fitness outcome that contains a strong element of fun, in the best and most suitable environment, driven by an inspiring professional team. This creates the most sustainable formula to be happier, stronger, fitter, leaner and faster.
Healthy Orange Muffin Recipe
- ½ Litre of Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice (and pulp)
- 1 Tablespoon of Orange Zest
- 5 Eggs
- 2 Cups of Self Raising Flour
- 2 ½ Tablespoons of Raw Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°c
- In a large bowl and with an electric beater beat the egg whites together with the raw sugar until it is no longer transparent and is firm.
- Slowly and gradually fold in the egg yolks, flour, orange juice and zest until the mixture is combined.
- Pour the mixture into the individual segments of a muffin tray (we highly recommend a silicone one as it is easier to remove after the cooking process), it should be enough to make 20.
- Put into the oven for 30-40 minutes, they should appear golden brown on the top.
- Let them cool on a metal rack for 10 minutes and enjoy!
Healthy Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 packet (250g) of plain Biscuits
- 150ml of Low Fat Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1kg Light Ricotta Cheese (4% fat or Less)
- 2 Tablespoons of Plain Flour
- 3 Tablespoons of Raw Sugar
- 100ml Light Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Raw Sugar
- ½ cup of Chopped Strawberries
- ½ cup of Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 160°c and prepare a 26cm round cake tin with baking paper around the sides and bottom.
- In a food processor or by hand, crush the biscuits into crumbs and combine with the milk. It will create a paste-like substance which you are to spread across the bottom of the cake tin evenly.
- Process the ricotta cheese with the eggs until the consistency is smooth, then add the flour and raw sugar (3 tablespoons) and mix until combined.
- Bake in the oven for 75 minutes.
- Combine the 100ml of light sour cream and raw sugar (1 tablespoon) and after the cake is out of the oven and cool down, spread this mixture on top.
- Decorate the top of the cake with the strawberries and blueberries however you prefer, refrigerate for a few hours.
Camberwell Shopping team article about Sprinnt
Thank you to the Camberwell Shopping team that have tried our spinning class and wrote a wonderful article. To read the article please click here - http://camberwellshopping.com.au/meet-trader-yossi-hayoon-sprinnt-indoor-cycling-studio-camberwell/
Spinning health benefits – by Dr Rick Davids
My name is Rick and I am an Osteopath and Nutritionist working at Everything’s Connected on Riversdale Road in Camberwell. I recently had the opportunity to attend a spinning class at SPRINNT. SPRINNT is a state of the art Spinning studio that specialises in delivering the highest quality spinning classes experience in order to enhance the fitness, health and wellbeing of the local community. I had attended several spinning classes in previous years, but nothing has come close to what I can only describe as a truly invigorating exercise experience! SPRINNT offers a welcoming environment with state of the art facilities with experienced and professional instructors. This has motivated me to share with you my top 5 heath reasons to give spinning a try.
Motion is lotion. Our joints have evolved to require regular motion in order to keep them healthy. Cycling involves controlled and low impact motion through the ankles, knees, hips and spinal column, which helps to improve joint mobility and strengthen the muscles crossing these joints. Cycling can be a great way keep our joints healthy and may even help to manage existing problems such as osteoarthritis.
Cycling is a form of cardiovascular exercise and is an excellent workout for your heart, lungs and circulatory system. Cardiovascular exercise has been shown by numerous research studies to protect against cardiovascular disease and dramatically reduce your risk of heart attack, stroke and type 2 diabetes. Regular exercise also helps increase insulin sensitivity, lower blood pressure and improve the ratio of good and bad cholesterol levels in the blood. Being more physically active is very safe for most people, however you should check first with your doctor before you begin any exercise program.
Cycling can help you to lose excess body fat, maintain a healthy weight and increase your muscle tone, particularly of your thighs and bum. Cycling achieves this by increasing calorie expenditure and mobilising fats stores, helping you to burn off body fat for fuel. Due to the elevation of your metabolic rate (which can last as long as 24 hours after training!), you’ll continually burn off fat even when you’re not at home resting.
Cycling (and exercise in general) helps to improve mood and wellbeing and has been shown to reduce the risk of mental health problems such as depression, anxiety and sleep disorders. When we exercise, the circulation to the brain increases significantly and we receive huge surges of of mood enhancing chemicals, such as endorphins and neurotransmitters.
Most importantly, SPRINNT provides the perfect environment for members of the community to get together in a positive way and to support each other on our journey towards improved health and wellness through fitness.
Dr Rick Davids, B.Ost, FAFS, CMTA, FDN
Rick is a UK trained Osteopath and Nutritionist working at Everything’s Connected. He has a true passion for ‘all things health’ and is on a mission to help transform the lives of his patients through a combination of skillful manipulation of the body’s framework, authentic movement and exercise rehabilitation, along with individualised dietary and lifestyle interventions.