Setting you up
To start the fun Sprinnt journey with us, we have created some convenient and easy steps to follow:
- Register and create an account on the Sprinnt website.
- Log in to the Sprinnt website and buy the package that best suits you.
- If this is your first visit to Sprinnt please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your class in order to allow time to set up your bike and cover some basic introductory knowledge.
- To book a class:
Log in to the website.
Reserve a class from the timetable, you can select by time and instructor.
To secure your place in the class it is highly recommended to reserve your favourite bike location.
If a class is full, you can add yourself to the waiting list. If a bike opens up in that class, you'll be placed into the class and notified via email.
If you have reserved your bike, please ensure to be on time. Empty bikes will be released to people on the waiting list at the start of each class.
- When you attempt to reserve a bike in a class that is full, the system will provide you with the option to be put on the waiting list. If you choose to be on the waiting list, you will receive an email if a spot opens up and you will automatically be added to that class.
- In the case that you don’t have access to the internet or mobile services, you can come into the studio and our A team will help you with creating an account, purchasing and booking as required.
- It is important to stay hydrated during class. We provide chilled water in the studio. Sprinnt sports bottle and towel are available to purchase in the studio. Please remember to bring your bottle and the towel to every class. In case you forgot, don’t worry, we will provide you with one for the class.
- You should wear comfortable workout clothing. We recommend wearing cycling gear and to avoid loose fitting long pants. Please contact us for any recommendations.
- You can wear training shoes or cycling shoes. Cycling shoes can give your legs a fuller workout and enable you to generate more powerful pedal strokes. We have chosen the world best Spinning bikes and our bikes are compatible to road and mountain bike riding cleats.
- It is recommended to come to the class 5-15 minutes before your scheduled class start time. You will need to sign in via the ipad or class sheet and we will bring on the fun!
- Please check our policies section for more information during the class.
Before the first class
At Sprinnt, we believe in setting an example, to inspire and to practice what we preach. We would like to train you, educate you so you can continuously have fun, improve your fitness, health and lifestyle and achieve your results in a professional, sustainable and safe approach. Therefore, each participant should go through a 10-15 min introduction session before his/her first class. Please ensure to come at least 15 min before the first class so we can guide you on these aspects. In the introduction session we will guide and coach you on following Sprinnt spinning aspects:
- Bike personal setting
- Correct and safe riding positions
- Adjusting the bike resistance
- Riding resistance and pace harmony
- Terrain – flat ride, flat attack, climbing
- Coach you on the correct riding technique and how to avoid common unsafe habits, such as:
- Working on a high resistance all the time
- Going too fast
- Dropping your head
- Straitening the elbows
- Neglecting the core muscles
- Identifying the signs that you are not feeling well, distinguishing between working hard signs and not feeling well signs. What to do if you don’t feel well.
- Adjusting the pedals
- Riding Shoes
- Use of the bike console
- Other and any question that you have
In The Studio
Sprinnt is a dedicated Indoor Cycling brand that brings every aspect of Indoor Cycling to its best. We’ve designed every aspect of the business to complete the full, unique and best Indoor Cycling class experience. We believe in setting an example, inspiring and practicing what we preach. We would like to train you, educate you so you can continuously have fun, improve your fitness, health and lifestyle and achieve your results in a professional, sustainable and safe approach.
Sprinnt’s studios are well designed to provide you with the best experience and atmosphere. We have showers with complimentary body wash, shampoo and conditioner, separate changing rooms, toilets, lockers outfitted with digital locks and filtered water fountain. Sprinnt bottles and Sprinnt sweat towels are available to purchase in the studio.
To help us deliver the best experience we would appreciate it if you could follow these simple requests:
- All classes are pre designed to achieve the best Indoor Cycling experience, maximise your fitness results, and provide you with the most fun and safe experience, therefore, please follow the instructor’s advice. If you would like to have your own class please contact us for a personal session.
- Always improve your technique and follow the instructor’s advice. Please avoid or change bad habits such as working on high resistance all the time, going too fast, dropping your head and extending your elbows. The best method is to use your upper body and utilise your core muscles. The right posture and technique will help you to better utilise and train your entire body and exercise in a more efficient and safe way. You will feel better, look better, be healthier and fitter.
- Please respect others: wear deodorant, come with clean shoes, wear sweat protectors and please do not sweat on the bike or on the floor. If you do, please make sure you wipe it down.
- Please drink before, during and after the class – Water of course!
- Please make sure to eat the proper, the right amount and the right food before and after the class. Check with us for advice.
- Most importantly, if you feel unwell (even if you are not sure) before, during the class, and/or if you feel any kind of pain or discomfort please stop exercising and report to the instructor.
- Leaving class early is strongly discouraged. In special circumstances and only if you have to, please advise the instructor before the class is started and don’t forget to wave goodbye with a smile when you leave.
- We have invested in the world best Spinning bikes. Please keep them clean, do not move them and please report on any fault as soon as you notice it.
- Riding shoes - we highly recommend to ride with riding shoes, it’s a different experience. Cycling shoes can give your legs a fuller workout and enable you to generate more powerful pedal strokes. We have chosen the world’s best Spinning bikes and our bikes are compatible with road and mountain bike riding cleats. Please check with us for any recommendations.
- To assist with keeping the bikes in best condition for the next class, please wipe down your bike after every class using the cleaning wipes provided in the studio
- Mobile devices must be turned off in the studio. If you are on emergency call, please leave your mobile with our receptionist and she/he will take the call for you and advise you as per your instructions.
- No photo, video, voice and music recording are allowed.
At Sprinnt we believe in providing you with great flexibility, great customer service and the best experience so you continuously improve your fitness, health and lifestyle and enjoy every second of the journey. Furthermore, we have to be fair and consistent to all clients, therefore we set a few rules related to purchasing:
- The validity period for each package is indicated in the terms when you buy the package. Even though we highly recommend exercising 2-5 times a week. We allow more than enough time to utilise the package. The expiry date of each package is calculated from the purchase of the package. In case of emergency and unforeseen circumstances, such as an injury, please call the studio and we will try to do our best to accommodate your circumstances.
- At Sprinnt we have to be fair and consistent to all clients as well as to maximise our client’s opportunity to attend the classes. Therefore, in case you need to cancel your booking for a class, you will need to make it more than 5 hours prior to your scheduled class to avoid forfeiting a credit. If you cancel within the 5 hours prior to your class, you will forfeit one credit. In case of emergency, unforeseen circumstances, such as an injury, please call the studio and we will try to do our best to accommodate your circumstances.
- Sprinnt’s team is making every effort to deliver the best indoor cycling classes as per the schedule and on time. In cases when a class will need to be cancelled due to any emergency and/or unforeseen circumstances there will be no charge to participants that have registered. In this case, we will ensure to notify you as possible in advance.
- Packages and passes are linked to the account holder, therefore they cannot be transferred or shared unless when you do the booking you provide us with the name of the participant or the person you are buying the class for. If you buy a class pass to another person as a gift, they must either open an account online or in the studio.
- If you have an unlimited pass you will be charged a one full class price for a missed class that was booked and not cancelled as per the cancellation policy.
- All clients will be required to complete an online registration and release form before attending classes.
- Walk in clients will require registering online in the studio and to complete a registration and release form.
- Any passes that are limited by time cannot be extended unless we agree to extend them. We may agree or decline to extend the time limit of any pass at our discretion.
- All Packages are non-refundable.
- All prices are in Australian dollars and including 10% GST.
- Before the first class
How early should I come before the class begins?
We recommend arriving 15 minutes before the class if it is your first time. If not, 5-15 minutes is enough time to sign in and set yourself up
What do I need to bring to an Indoor Cycling class?
Please bring towel and bottle of water. Sprinnt sports bottle and towel are available to purchase in the studio. It is important to stay hydrated during class. We provide chilled water in the studio. It is ideal to wear comfortable workout clothing. We recommend wearing cycling gear and to avoid loose fitting long pants. Cycling shoes are highly recommended. For more information regarding apparel and equipment visit Contact+ > Setting You Up, on the Sprinnt website.
How does it work when I get to the studio?
If you have already booked online, all you need is to validate your booking with the studio coordinator and walk in. If not, you must sign into one of the IPads available and book a class on the spot or ask the studio coordinator for help.
Do you have showers, changing rooms and lockers?
We have showers with complimentary body wash, shampoo and conditioner (bring your own towel), separate changing rooms, toilets and lockers outfitted with locks. For more information regarding your experience in the studio please visit Contact+ > Policies > In the Studio, on the Sprinnt website.
What are the benefits of doing Indoor cycling?
There are many health benefits of participating in indoor cycling classes. For an in depth explanation of these please visit Inspiration > Sprinnt for your Health, on the Sprinnt website
If I need to cancel a class, how far in advanced do I need to do so?
You must cancel a class at least 5 hours before the scheduled class, if you do so a credit will be added back onto your list of classes available for reservation. For more information on cancelation and other purchase related queries visit Contact+ > Policies > Purchase Policy, on the Sprinnt website
What parking and public transport solutions are available in close proximity to Sprinnt?
Sprinnt Camberwell studio is located at 537 Riversdale Road, approximately 150m east of the intersection of Burke Road, Riversdale Road and Camberwell Road (i.e. Camberwell Junction). There are plenty of car parks: 4 major 2 hours free car parks in a 1-3 minutes walking distance from the studio. One is located approximately 70m east of the studio, north east of Fairholm Grove and Riversdale Road. Two are located immediately north of studio - Camberwell Target and Camberwell Market and the fourth is located on the southern side of Riversdale Road, approximately 75m east of the studio. You can view the map in the location menu on the website. There are also parking bays on the street on the north and south sides of the road within close proximity to studio. Free before business hours and 1P Ticket, 8am-6pm Monday-Friday, 8am-1pm Saturday.
In terms of public transport, tram route numbers 70, 72 and 75 all travel through Camberwell Junction, while Camberwell Train Station is a premium station located approximately 650m from the studio serving the Alamein, Belgrave and Lilydale Metro lines. Bus routes 285 and 612 also serve the area regularly.
How old do I have to be to ride?
You can ride from the age of 14 however, if you’re 14-18 you must produce a letter of permission from your parent or legal guardian before commencing classes. If you’re 18 and older then jump on the bike!
- How early should I come before the class begins?